IC, Scientific Information and Communication Journal is listed in the following indexes and databases:
- IN-RECS (Impact factor for Spanish academic journals within the field of Social Sciences).
- RESH (Spanish journals within the field of Social Sciences and Humanities).
- MIAR (Measure system for periodical Social Science journals)
- CIRC (Integrated classification for scientific journals)
- ISOC (CSIC Bibliographical database – Social Sciences and Humanities).
- DICE (Circulation and editorial quality – Social Sciences).
- DIALNET (Alert service scientific journals).
- JOURNALSEEK (Categorized database).
- ULRICHS (Bibliographical database for periodical publications).
- DOAJ (Open-access journal directory).
- LATINDEX (Regional on-line information system for scientific journals in Latin America, the Caribbean, Spain and Portugal)
Repositories and directories
- DULCINEA (Copyright and auto-archive for Spanish scientific journals).
For number 10, 2013, IC’s publishing rate stands at 28.5%. 21 articles received and 6 published within the limits established for the peer-review process.
For number 9, 2012, IC’s publishing rate stands at 40%. 10 articles received and 4 published within the limits established for the peer-review process.